One of the biggest benefits to attending school at Broward Technical Colleges is how easy it is to earn credits towards another school that can transfer after graduation. If you complete college credit through our school, you can apply it towards a degree at another Florida state college. This can provide major savings on a college degree.
Which Credits Transfer?
We have a plethora of credits that are transferrable from our school. You’ll want to review your desired career cluster classes to see which may apply.
How Do I Transfer Them?
Transferring your credits is easy. There are just a few simple steps to follow.
- Earn a high school diploma.
- Enroll and complete a Career and Technical Education (CTE) program at one of our technical colleges.
- Earn an industry certification for additional college credits.
- Contact a Career and Technical Advisor at your desired college within two years of completion.
- Enroll in the aligned CTE Associate of Science Degree program.
Can I Transfer Credits to Broward Community Colleges Too?
Our credit transfer program works both ways! We also have a collaboration with the Broward County public schools, which allows high school students to work towards their certification or degree at Broward Technical Colleges, all before even finishing high school! Incoming high school juniors and seniors can simply contact one of our advisors to find out more about our dual enrollment courses.
Still have questions? Our team is happy to help! Reach out to our advisors for more information on transferring your credits and see just how beneficial attending Broward Technical Colleges can be!